Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Arts In Action

This past weekend the little town I live in held one of my favorite festivals, Arts In Action,  (My other favorite is The Crab Festival in October.) and everything was perfect for it.  The sun was warm as well as abundant not something that we have been able this summer following a la nina winter.

The highlight of the Arts In Action festival are the sand sculptures.  The festival is a qualifier for the world event so competitors are drawn from all over the world.  The theme this year..."world wide sports".  In other words, sports that that had a fan base beyond the USA as well as in the USA.  The sculptures amazed us all again with their talents. 










With fond memories of last year and years before that milling in my head I am already looking forward to what they will create for us all next year.

No comments: