Gretchyn tagged me and so I've got questions to answer as well as people to tag. Questions are easy, as far as the people to tag I'm going to have to think about that one.
1.How many songs are on your iPod/Zune/mp3 player? 3,861
2. What music would you want played at your funeral? One song for certain, May The Road Rise To Meet You by Jackopierce. I love their voices and I love the sentiment of the song.
3.What magazines do you have subscriptions to? None, I borrow from my Mom who is wonderful shares the 3 different scrapbooking magazines she gets monthly with me.
4. What is your favorite scent? The way it smells just before it rains, Coconut Lime from Bath & Body Works, Creme Carmel candles from PartyLite.
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?New car - A Mercury Sable just like I have now, but in white this time instead of black. There are some friends I'm missing very much and I would travel to see all of them. I'd take Keith to spend the summer on the north shore of Lake Superior next year and while we are gone I'd hire a contractor to build the new deck and paint the house!
6. What is your theme song? Not sure if I have a theme song. The closest I come to one is actually a theme song for my marriage, We Will Dance by Steven Curtis Chapman.
7. Do you trust easily? Yes
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? I'm a thinker!
9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Unhappy...yes missing my friends wedding in Dallas last weekend.
10. Do you have a good body-image?95% of the time.
11. Is being tagged fun? I would say this is my first time being tagged and it has been fun.
12. Do you spend time social networking (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)? I spend time on Facebook and used to spend some time on MySpace.
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?Chai Tea Latte - cold or hot
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? I think Gretchyn is a sweet soul with a wonderful sense of humor. She is crafty too!! I'm so grateful that she became friends with my husband in college so that all these years later I could meet her too.
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? I'd Come for You by Nickelback. It's on the new album which I've been listening too since it came out last week.
16.What’s your favorite item of clothing? My very favorite item is my leather bombers jacket that I have had since the late 1980s. The leather is in awesome shape, but the cuffs are worn out. :( My next favorite is anything pink or apple green in my closet.
17. Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy? I like them
18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground? Scrapbook store here I come with 50 of it and a chance to adopt an extra angel with the other.
19. What items could you not go without during the day? My Zune...I wear the thing to bed and carry it with me during the day. If I'm not on vacation, I don't like to live without my phone either. I love my new one it has a built in MP3 player too, just in case I don't have my Zune!
20. What should you be doing right now? Cleaning the bathroom, tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I have 19 people coming for dinner.
Sneak Peek: Painted Medallions
5 hours ago