Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rushing

There is a blog over on Tumblr that I follow and read each day.  Some days it makes me smile, some days tear up or still yet on others laugh.  This was posted a few days ago and I cannot help myself but share it.  This made me laugh because it is so very true.  I am a lover of Christmas yet I do enjoy the holiday that is all about family and friends (and all that really good food!).  I dislike that we humans rush it and seem to focus on the the hurry to Christmas and really the wrong aspects of Christmas.  We are not rushing to enjoy family.  We are not even rushing to remember the reason for the holiday in the first place, the birth of Christ.  Instead we rush to buy more and more.  So this seems to fit how I feel with a big dose of humor. 



No comments: