Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fishy Fun!

Yesterday I had the most fun I've had in awhile with my friend, Leslie. We've been friends since meeting in high school algebra many, many moons ago. To have met long ago in a far away place down south and now to have found ourselves yet again living in the same place within driving distance of each other is a joy. Instead of wondering around Seattle and taking in the adult sights we headed for the aquarium yesterday and enjoyed the fishy sights. We laughed as friends should and I have more photos to scrap so that means it was a GREAT day!



These two it was hard to get a photo of...they loved swimming laps and loved swimming them fast. They were cute though so we forgave them!

These were some of the last fish we saw and they seem more colorful in the photo than in real life honestly. I looked at Leslie and said "What color is that?" She looked at them quickly and then me without missing a beat and said, "Blendy" I laughed so hard I almost fell over. So these are the blendy colored fish and I can hardly wait to scrap a page with that title.

He just seemed like he had something he wanted to say but couldn't find the right words.


Leslie getting a close up of the Octopus. We could have stayed and watched him for a long time. He was pretty darned cool.

How can you not love that face?! So cool!

2 comments:

Squirrel said...

I love aquariums too. We had a great one near us in Singapore but I haven't found one in Perth yet - must search. Puffer fish do look as if they're trying to talk, don't they? Funny little things.
Rosey x

Tamara said...

I'm so glad that I'm not alone in my enjoyment of them. It is just so much fun to get lost in the color and in the life you can see there. I hope you have a good one in Perth too! :)