Sunday, March 29, 2009

I just love Sunday!

Today was just about perfect. The sun was out and the air felt warm even though it was only about 50 here today. Service at church was uplifting and really focused towards the wonder of Easter. Yes there is a bit of pain ahead of us as we remember Good Friday, however today none of us dewelled on that. There will be time enough for that on Good Friday and during Holy Week.
Today was filled with life, sunshine and creativity. What a day! Here is some of it in photos to share with you. How I wish you could have been here in person.

The sun shining though the windows today at church was picture perfect. After the lights were off I snapped a couple of photos.




Then I drove up into the mountains. I couldn't go all the way. My car doesn't have the right tires to go all the way up into the snow, but I was able to go up far enough to really enjoy the day and the view.




1 comment:

Squirrel said...

How very beautiful "your" mountains are! I'd love to see some photos of Port Angeles some day too! LOL
Your church is gorgeous too. We went to the cathedral here last Easter. The whole service was preaching against National Geographic's documentary on the Gospel of Judas - not a word about the joy of Chris being risen from the dead. I cried on the way home. I'll be going to our local church this year.
Have a great week! :x