Monday, December 10, 2012

Busy craft day

I had an appointment with a client today that was postponed and I have taken advantage of the time today.  At present I am addressing cards.  Okay not presently, presently as I am typing this blog entry but you know what I mean. :)

Here are last couple cards and yes you guessed it challenges helped me on the way.  I used the sketch  at 365 Cards as a jumping point for this card that I made using all scraps.  Scrap paper and scrap ribbon!

 
This card used the leftovers from the toile challenge card and some left over card stock in the Vineyard from CTMH.

 
I used Tsukineko Sheer Shimmer Mist in Frost and Sparkle on the white part of the snowflake which you can see in the close up.
 
This last card for the year is this one using the opposites challenge at 365 Cards.  I chose red and green as you can probably tell from the card.  The layout allowed me to use more scraps from other cards I have made this year. 
 

The papers used in this are from Pebbles Inc., DCWV and The Girl Paperie. The tag is MME from the 12 Days of Christmas line.
 
 
And I was asked the other day if I was a neat scrapper or a messy one.  I think like most I am messy.  The following photo was taken while in the middle of the last card.  Judge for yourself. :)
 
 


 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the colors you chose for the snowflake card, many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

LisaM said...

Looks like my desk after making a card or layout.

Your card is gorgeous!
Thanks for your visit to my blog:)

Janice said...

Love your take on the sketch and that snowflake. What inspiration to use scraps, too! Thanks for joining 365 SSS!

Rose said...

that snowflake is awesome!!! so glad you joined us on 365 Cards :)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous SNOWFLAKE :) and lovely take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us over at 365cards :)

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your snowflake!!!!! sooo glad to see you this week at 365 Cards!!!!