Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mix of things

Things have been busy around my corner of late.  There have been some interesting sights as well.  The Wings of Freedom have been visiting my town and in the air there has been a B-17 and a P-51 from WWII.  I have not been able to get a photo when they have flown past the house I will admit I have been a bit in awe of the sight.  Click on this link to see a video post on our area newspaper's website.  It is short and gives a feel for the planes. http://www.peninsuladailynews.com/section/videonews?startID=25387325

The Wings of Freedom is a flying exhibition of planes that maybe coming to your town as well.  You may find out here... http://www.collingsfoundation.org/cf_schedule-wof.htm

Now to some of the things I have been working on over the past week or so at my scrap desk.


1 comment:

Stephanie Buice said...

Hey Tam!
Finally made it to the computer today :) I guess that's a step in a good direction. I love your cards, super cute!!! Hugs and love!