Monday, September 27, 2010

In The Pink

Yesterday I got all my holiday stamps out and began thinking about Thanksgiving cards and Christmas cards. So what do you think I begin to create? Would it be a Thanksgiving card in some of those wonderful colors of fall or would I pull out a few Christmas papers to play with some ideas for this years card? NOPE! My mind rebels and I get in a pink mood. lol

I find a lovely piece of patterned paper in one of DVWV stacks that actually has several patterns on it and I begin to cut it apart to create several cards all with pink in them. Here are a couple.


All the paper here is DCWV except the black and white which are AC Cardstock. Border punch is EK Success. Grosgrain ribbon is Offray. Stamp is Kolettle Hall. Used black Staz-On Solvent Ink. The stamp is accented with small pearls, small crystal and yellow stickles.


Again on this one it is all DCWV paper. The ink is Close to My Heart in Blush. The ribbon is brown velvet from Maya Roads. The button is probably one of my new favorites. It is from AC (American Crafts) and I got them as part of a kit from Hip 2 B Square (Thank you again Leslie!!) a couple of weeks ago. The colors of the buttons are fun and they are glittery to boot! The flower and sentiment is a stamp from Studio g. The hearts on the light pink are a stamped background from Stampin' Up called Petite Patterns and it is an old one from 1999.

Here you can see that great button just a little better!

No comments: