Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Beloved Book

Where The Wild Things Are is one of my favorite books. I enjoyed reading this book aloud while I babysat many children in my teen years. Because I made all the sound effects, it always became one of their favorites too. I, by some odd occurance never owned a copy of the book until college when a dear friend purchased not only the hard cover book for me, but also a stuffed Max.

To say that I am excited to see the movie adaptation of this book is an understatement. I watched the trailer tonight and so far I love how the Max looks and also the Wild Things. I hope the ending is just as sweet and the Wild Things just as wonderful.

1 comment:

Squirrel said...

I missed out on this one, and I can't view the video - only available to stream from the US. I'll have to go searching...