Friday, March 25, 2011

Cards times three

Cards! Cards! Cards!  I scrapbook.  Really I do. lol  I simply cannot remember the last time I did a layout.  I should probably work on changing that.

This is a card I recently made for a male friend of mine and I have to say cards for gentleman are difficult.  Don't most of our papers and embellishments lend themselves to women?  Have you noticed that too?  Well I have gotten some practice in the last couple of weeks as I have been trying to make sure a mailbox in Texas is seeing something besides bills these days.  As I told him during this time I want him to get some good mail.  Something to make him smile.  I think we all like to open the mailbox and see the handwriting of a friend when we are going through something difficult.

This card uses several things I am just adoring these days...Stamps designed by Tim Holtz, new paper from MME and that bracket shape.


This is another card kept simple because again it is for a gentleman, the same friend.  I used paper from MME's Hattie paper pack that I recently picked up at Impress.  The stamp is another designed by Tim Holtz. 

3 comments:

Stephanie Buice said...

you've been super busy! Theses are really cute! Love the pp!

Stephanie Buice said...

P.S I put your blog link up on mine, I saw that you had mine that was really sweet of you!
Hugs!

Tamara said...

Double thank you!!! Well I do love all that you do...how could I not want all to see your blog?!?! And that MME PP I am so in love with it. They have so much cute stuff. I was excited to see that Echo Park just announced they have come out with 6X6 packs too. :)