Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Favorite Embellishment

In my area I'll admit it I am lucky.  Within a 100 miles I have just tons of great LSS and rubber stamping stores that I can visit.  One of my favorites is Impress.  They have three locations in the Seattle area and also you can shop with them online.  I was there on Monday and picked up some goodies.  One of my new goodies is a bag of pearlized flower stamens.  I know that may not sound too exciting however within the last few days I can't believe how I have fallen love with this new embellishment.  I am sticking them in the middle of so many paper flowers.  Since you can cut the stem to be just the right length to stick in the center gluing them in place is a breeze.  Love, love, love these little guys.  If you would like to give them a try stop in to one of the Impress locations or click right here to go to their online store. 


No comments: